jeudi 13 décembre 2012

PTP Scam: PTP4EVER.FR

This website http://ptp4ever.fr uses the oldest scam on the book! Bans you when you request payout!

This website is a huge french scam!


It's a Pay To Preview program that is supposed to pay you for viewing pages.
I joined as a viewer and I was banned as soon as I requested my first payout of $1 ($0.2 fee) with no warning or notification. When I try to login, it says "account does not exist", simple as that.
And from what I've heard and personally tested, this website also scams it's publishers! Some of the traffic generated to them is fake and proxied. How I knew? The website pays people who use proxies or "ipflood".

They refused to answer any of my emails or contact attempts because you know... that's what scammers do!

You have been warned.

11 commentaires:

  1. yes, you right man.
    i request my first payout ($0.8), but after that, when i login to my account it says "Your nickname/password are wrong or you did not activated your account. Please check your emails"

    when i reset pass, email does not exist

    Its suck.

    Thanks to share.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for your information. Today I saw that site and willing to join. but before I search about the site is legit or scam. so I saw your valuable post. Thank you again.
    Publish Free Classifieds Here

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi
    I had the same experience with this Site: http://ptp4ever.fr
    I've requested my cashout, I couldn't get access to my account again and I keep getting this message:

    "Your nickname/password are wrong or you did not activated your account. Please check your emails
    if you lost your password or didn t received your activation email CLICK HERE"

    I've send an email through their contact us form. NO Answer!

    Then I googled their "ptp4ever.fr", the first 2 results I've got are their domain name and the third one is This scam alert.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. 24 Nov 2013
    I confirm that this site is scam, I see the same problem when I request firt payout.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Go to Adxn Share Net http://adxn.me and get payment instant.

    Money real and hight CPM.

    Update in real time.

    Min payment $ 0.50 instant payment.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. This type of money making scheme is so good sounds to be true! $0.50 maybe a bit skeptical, even the most acknowledge or well known money making site would not have that type of cash out it's crazy, and if I'm the owner of that such business why would I let them cash out for $0.50, if cashing out with paypal will you really deserve to have the exact amount? What about the charge fee? So that sounds not good! Heheheh...I hope you don't mind? LeL!!!!

      Supprimer
    2. This type of money making scheme is so good sounds to be true! $0.50 maybe a bit skeptical, even the most acknowledge or well known money making site would not have that type of cash out it's crazy, and if I'm the owner of that such business why would I let them cash out for $0.50, if cashing out with paypal will you really deserve to have the exact amount? What about the charge fee? So that sounds not good! Heheheh...I hope you don't mind? LeL!!!!

      Supprimer
  6. Better go to http://www.clixsense.com/?7589923 Already paid to 5,544,743 members $14,708,759 on time, every time!

    RépondreSupprimer